Like a ship, a forecast needs to be revised as the route changes or unexpected weather approaches. Rolling forecasts act as early warning systems when a company drifts off course and help teams give guidance for moving forward.
In this eBook by Adaptive Insights, you’ll learn the benefits of rolling forecasts including:
Sponsored by: Adaptive Insights
- Enabling agile responses to changing market conditions
- Optimizing decision-making for better planning
- Identifying future performance gaps
- Helping senior executives manage performance expectations
- Shortening long planning cycles with a more efficient model—and directing the extra time toward more strategic activities