Information we collect:
• Information you provide to us. You may directly or indirectly provide us with information about yourself in various ways, for example – personal & contact information – name, address, e-mail address, mobile phone number, etc.
• Information we collect about you. When you use our services, the following information may be collected,
o Services information – details of the services you have purchased.
o Historical information – what services you previously purchased.
o Device information – IP address, language settings, browser settings, operating system, platform and screen resolution.
o Geographic information – your geographical location.
The information you provide is generally necessary to enter into a contractual relationship with us, while the other information we collect is generally necessary for other purposes, as described below.
• All data is used to provide, execute and improve our services, and to communicate with you.
• The personal data may be used to confirm your identity and verify personal and contact information in order to safeguard you and us from any potential fraud.
• Collection of information in connection with the conclusion of an agreement.
• Analyze “customer cases” and different business situations to improve our own services and understanding of client industries we operate in.
• To improve our content and adapt the website to visitors and target groups, we also collect data in the form of browser, operating system, visitor’s physical position through IP address.
• We also communicate relevant information regarding use or similar services and conduct customer satisfaction surveys. If you do not wish to receive such communications, please drop us an email.
We may transfer to, or share your information with, selected third parties. This includes authorities mandated by law only. For example – the police, income tax etc. However, we take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is handled securely when transferring to or sharing with such selected third parties. We promise we will not sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so. Do note: We will only store your data for as long as necessary to carry out our contractual obligations to you and as long as required by statutory storage times. When we save your data for purposes other than our contractual obligations, e.g. for accounting purposes, we only save the data for as long as necessary and / or statutory for each purpose. For example, we store data through Google analytics to improve the website for 24 months only.
Your rights to access, rectification and deletion
• Right to access your data. You can request a copy of the information you would like to know and verify the information we have about you.
• Right to correction. You have the right to correct incorrect or incomplete information about yourself.
• Right to be deleted. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data in cases where the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
• Right to complain. You have the right to file a complaint with the Data Inspectorate or Techno-Logi leadership regarding the processing of personal data and the collection of information.